IPL 2017 Winner Prediction
IPL 2017 Winner Prediction: This year, the IPL season has Gained a hype that is out of the charts, and there are a lot of expectations that has been laid on all the teams of this season. Even the auction level has topped the charts this year, and the demand of the domestic players was as high has the players from England. The players who have performed amazingly in the Indian home season like Ishant Jaggi, Mohammed Siraj, etc got in and they deserved to.
Now let us take a look at the predictions of this year as to who is to become the winning team.
Which Team will win IPL 2017?
IPL 2017 Winner Prediction
- The defending champions namely the Sunrisers have spent a lot of money this year on the auctions. This team had an amazing line-up but it only lacked a spinner. By taking up Rashid Khan, this team has the chance to be the winner again this time. Shikhar Dhawan is also a ray of hope to this team as well.
- If we talk about the Gujarat Lions, we must say that they have strong players and has a chance to be in the top four teams this year. IPL’s leading scorer is the captain of the team, which is indeed an advantage for the team. Suresh Raina Aaron Finch, Jason Roy, and so on are there as the strong points of the team and is predicted to be in the top teams this year.
- Rising Pune Supergiants – They spent a lot this year for bringing Ben Stokes and they have retained the majority of their players. Though the captaincy is gone, MS Dhoni should be the one to give the best finish to the Pune Team. Let us see what this team gifts us.
- Kings XI Punjab is another team that should not be worrying about the availability of the players, But the only thing that is lacking is the depth and the strategy of the team so that might be a threat to the performance of the team.
- Delhi Daredevils– This is one of the finest teams with a lot of strong players. Many say that this is the team which might be able to get the cup this year, but it is yet to be seen. They have the string points of middle order and a bowling attack strategy as well. They should be able to play up to their potential.
- Kolkata Knight Riders– The newly acquired Rishi Dhawan as well as Trent Boult are a nice catch and addition to the team that can help the team be at the top of the list. There is an expectation that this team will be able to play amazingly under the captaincy of Gautam Gambhir.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore– The signing of the Tymal Mills have been said to be an additional point to the team. They have the top four or five batsmen, and since the bowling has been an issue earlier on, they won’t take the risk this time.
Now that you know about the eight teams in depth, which team do you predict for?
Do let us know!
Now share IPL 2017 Winner Prediction List with your friends and in Whatsapp Group, Twitter, and Facebook.