Good Qualities of Indian Skipper MS Dhoni
Here are some of the Good Qualities of Indian Skipper MS Dhoni
- MS Dhoni has one of the smartest Cricket Player in the World. He plays games like as if he is playing Chess and always thinks one steps ahead
- MS Dhoni’s decision makes you scratching your head
- MS Dhoni is a better observer of the Cricket game than other players. He has developed and gained all the skills as a part of experience by playing over the past 12 years
- When MS Dhoni made his ODI debut, He was run out for 0 Run in that match against Bangladesh Team. But a couple of years later, he scored 183* runs against Sri Lanka Team
Good Qualities of MS Dhoni
- MS Dhoni also invented a new cricketing shot called the helicopter shot
- In World Cup 2011, Dhoni finishes off the final match in style by hitting a sixer with his helicopter shot
- His winning shot in a World Cup 2011 final that bags the world cup for India after 28 long years
- He is too Quick behind the stumps. You can also consider him as good as Gilchrist, Sangakkara, and Mark Boucher.
- MS Dhoni is One of the best finisher of cricket in world
- MS Dhoni plays the role of a captain – wicketkeeper – batsman in all the three formats for past 12 years
- He is always calm and never shows his disappointment on his Face
- In World Cup 2015, India have played remarkably well in World Cup under the intelligent captaincy of Mr. Cool MS Dhoni
- If you want to learn something from MS Dhoni, then learn ability to handle pressure
- The level of pressure in the Cricket game is so high that the batsman may even go bald, but no one can handle pressure strongly than MS Dhoni
- He has No passion with wins neither with the losses
- We have never seen him getting panic on the field
- MS Dhoni is the only Captain who won both 50-over and 20-over world cups in their Cricket career
- Also, won twice in IPL championship and Champions league too
- He is the excellent Cricket captain that India has got after Legend Kapil Dev and Ganguly
- He truly is the best captain in the world of cricket after Ricky Ponting, steve waugh, Clive Lloyd, Imran Khan, Saurav Ganguly, Graeme Smith, Stephen Fleming, Arjuna Ranatunga, Hansie Cronje, Misbah Ul Haq
I don’t think there is anything more to be said about Mahendra Singh Dhoni
What learned from MS Dhoni?
No matter what bad or good condition you are in. Just Stay calm and cool. Focus on your goals. Sooner or later, you will achieve your goals.
We can not have another Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Do you have any more Good Qualities of Indian Skipper MS Dhoni? Share it in Comment Box below.
Now share Good Qualities of MS Dhoni Post with your friends and on Google Plus, Twitter, Facebook, and Whatsapp.