5 Biggest Fights in IPL History In India, IPL has been the biggest forum of contradictions and fights so far and all of them have been worth a watch. IPL is a forum where all the members of the cricket team get distributed and they play on the behalf of the states. In those sessions, we have witnessed the best fights that have taken place so far and we will talk about the five biggest fights in the history of IPL as well.
Five Biggest Fights in IPL History
Here are the Top 5 Biggest Fights in IPL History
- Harbhajan slaps Sreesanth– It was a great fiasco when Sreesanth was slapped by Harbhajan because of his overdramatic behavior in the field. Though Harbhajan apologized to him later on, yet he said that he did it in the heat of the moment because he could not take the melodrama any longer. Sreesanth almost cried after he was slapped in the field itself!
- Afridi vs. Shane Warne– There was quite a bit of argument after the sledding of Afridi’s bowling against Shane Warne. Both of them had a heated argument and till date, it has been an example of the biggest fights in the ground of IPL.
- Kieron Pollard vs. Dwayne Bravo– It was a bit of a war zone in the cricket field when Pollard and Bravo broke out in a fight during the match between Gujarat Lions and Mumbai Indians. It was during the 14th over of the match that Pollard was batting and was approached by a bowler and defended the ball swiftly. Right after that Bravo picked the ball and went for the defender with aggression. That is when Pollard lifted the bat in a way that symbolized that he would hit him if he progressed anymore. Soon, Bravo backed off and thankfully, the fight ended there.
- Harbhajan and Rayudu get in an ugly fight– In the course of Pune’s Innings, Harbhajan was engrossed in bowling to Saurabh Tiwary who hit the ball headed for boundary and Rayudu fell on his face while stopping it- but ultimately failed. Harbhajan seemed agitated by his fielding and was going towards him in an aggressive manner. Rayudu went out of his composed nature that day and surprisingly snapped back at him. By the time Bhajji had reached him, he was calm, but Rayudu did not seem in the mood for making peace.
- Pollard throwing his bat at Mitchell Starc– In the year 2014, the RCB Fast Bowler Mitchell Starc was involved in an argument with the headstrong Pollard. The problem arose when Pollard backed away at the last moment when he has approached by Starc’s delivery- but he did not stop and did the bowling with full gusto. Pollard did not like the way the delivery went and he threw his bat at the Australian bowler. But he held it right at the last moment and the bat fell near him – otherwise, the fight could have taken an uglier turn. This was one of the Biggest Fights in IPL History.
IPL has witnessed a number of such moments where there have been fights between numerous players, but the ones mentioned have grabbed the top rank in the charts.
Now share 5 Biggest Fights in IPL History In India with your friends and on Google Plus, Whatsapp Groups, Twitter, and Facebook Groups too.